Thursday 19 November 2009

A Few Scrap Layouts to start off my blog!

Just recently got into doing this and am already addicted!! All images are linked to my DST gallery so feel free to leave some love!! :)



This is my son Leo playing in last years snow, it was the first time he had seen it and he loved it!!

Kit used is Waiting For Winter by Kimla



My daughter Anya, I fell in love with this photo instantly so you may see it alot!

Kit used is Peace by Rosey Posey



Again my daughter Anya (she photographs well!) as a beautiful Christmas Fairy. I loved how she is looking to the floor in that cute way so had to put the mouse there!

Kit used is Happy Holidays by JofiaD



Another stunning photo of Anya!

Kit used Comme dans un reve by Elodie

Paper by Southern Creek Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment